
so today was a really good day--began with my kindergarten and first grade worship dance class dancing to "working man" in church--the group included Lily, which blew me away that she chose to dance! It's all in God's time, isn't it? I begged her all year and when the year was over and I had backed off and given up, she decides to participate...there's a lesson there...anyway, she did fabulous for only having attended one practice and I was just so gosh darn proud to see her up on stage enjoying herself! well worth the wait!


here I am with the crew, waiting to enter the worship center...yes, I'm blond now :)


so we spent the afternoon/evening at the home of some of our South African friends--celebrating dad's and daughter's birthdays. My kids had a BLAST!! I have been in outer space lately and didn't read the invite closely enough to remember swimsuits etc., so my kiddos borrowed what they needed and had a really great time for several hours! Todd and I had fun too--nothing like good friends, you know? This was the water slide thing they had in the back yard...awesome, if you ask me...

me and my girls

Ty and his absolute, hands-down best friend, Jonathan

Lily, who swam in her friend's borrowed clothes...

James working the water cannon in a swim diaper :)

Ty catching some air into the kiddie pool

he's such a hotdog! absolutely fearless

Bella would not rest until she played with this umbrella, which allowed for some cute pictures--she really is the ham of the family. I showed her these on the camera and I said, "who is this?" she responded by saying, "that's Bella, holding a red umbrella!" she never ceases to amaze me with her verbal skills!


Miss Lily, ready to go home...
**a quick sidenote, Lily had her fifth case of headlice yesterday...all five cases have been this school year and I am none too pleased about any of it--those of you who have asked, yes, she will be attending a new school in the fall, though not necessarily for that reason, but I do hope we have NO cases of lice next year :)**
No comments:
Post a Comment