Friday, August 20, 2010

a pictureless post tonight--more to come soon, I promise! We had Lily's open house at her school and we are very pleased with her teacher, although she said the class lists and teacher assignments could still change for the first MONTH of school!! I am praying that Lily stays put... she does seem very confident about the first day, and dare I say, excited?! I am in awe that today was THE LAST DAY of summer!! absolute disbelief...and the twinnies and Ty have met their teachers and seem happy about what's to come on Monday! I'm happy too because I will have 4+ hours in my own home without any children here!!! I have been starving for quiet all summer and finally it will come! I will miss my babes but my need for peace and quiet lately has felt like life or death--a "need to have" not a fleeting desire. So I plan to have more to post very soon. OH, and I am thinking of doing a post to review all my past hairstyles--should be entertaining...so stay tuned. Also, Todd and I watched "Facing the Giants" tonight--if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. I love films made by this church! Talk about reaching this generation in their own language! Praise Jesus that not everyone has to stumble into a church to be saved! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment