Monday, August 9, 2010
i have not forgotten you!!!
Hi friends and fam! So I have taken a brief hiatus--I have "vacationed," tended to sick children, killed some more headlice, packed up and moved to a new house(with considerable help from my folks and Todd's, my wonderful friends, as well as the unflappable Miss Leslee)--cleaned the old house (with considerable help from my mother-in-law!), have registered all four for school, and have just now exhaled...my, my, it has been a busy-crazy summer! Another noteworthy item is that Miss Lillianna has turned 6!! Such a little lady now! She will be taking jazz class this fall and Miss Bella will be doing ballet. Not sure what the boys will be up to, but surely something will come along! I will continue to teach worship dance, although I will alternate between the 1st-2nd graders and the 3rd-5th graders. I am still leading my Deborah's Daughter's group and will be leading the next study for our church's moms' group. I think I may also join the choir--really enjoying singing lately! The twins and Ty will be in preschool 3 days a week and Lily will be in first grade--she'll even ride the bus to school! Where, oh where, is time going??? Anyway, pictures to follow soon--just not tonight! :) Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment